Dessert Auction Fundraiser
Time and Location TBD
Our annual fundraiser, coordinated with other schools within the Edmonds School District. The money raised benefits all the robotics teams in the district. To make the fundraiser successful, the club contributes items for auction baskets and sell tickets. Also, members are going to be asked to volunteer.
Parents are more than welcome to join the fun. There are several ways parents can volunteer in our organization:
- Mentor for our FRC team,
- Help organize events such as the Annual Auction,
- Volunteer to chaperone students to various events,
- Take sponsorship packets to work and connect the club to potential sponsors,
- And of course, support students by showing up to competitions and cheering for their teams!
To get involved, email any of the student officers, advisors, mentors, or go to first1778.org/contact.
Throughout the school year, team members may have opportunities to help reach out to our community at various events. These events are completely optional but can be fun learning experiences. MTHSRC has previously:
- Helped out at multiple elementary school Science Nights
- Volunteered at Food Lifeline
- Presented and driven robots at the ESD STEM Expo
- Participated in the Future of Flight’s Family STEM Night
Please remember, it's not just robots. We highly encourage students to volunteer with the robotics club.